The old kitchen

Main house

This lovely room in the main Farmhouse building was part of The Farmhouse stables until 1901. It was later used as the kitchen to take the place of the traditional cooking area (the open fire!) in the original main living room. This bright room with a king size bed, has a very sunny disposition and faces the impressive ‘Roc d’Enfer’ in the distance. It has a Victorian style en-suite bathroom with plenty of character. The Old Kitchen can be configured as a double, twin or triple room.


Check availability